Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Writing Gig; Programming Note

Last week, I started writing for Examiner.com as a Minnesota Sports Examiner. Basically, I will post on all Minnesota sports topics regularly - right now, about 3-5 times per week. I will continue to maintain Donny Puck as usual, but the Examiner site will be more wide-ranging. Please check out my page at http://www.examiner.com/x-8981-Minnesota-Sports-Examiner.

Also, on Sunday evening, I will be a guest on the "Speaking of Sports" talk show on WSRZ 1220-AM in Sarasota, FL. I'll be discussing the upcoming Twins/Rays series at the Dome as well as otherTwins-related topics. Check out the segment at 7:05pm CDT Sunday. Tune into the link above for live audio and make fun of me afterward.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the program tonight. You had a lot of good points. Looking forward to reading your new column often. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete